Wednesday 24 August 2011

Updated Look and News!

Hi!

Well its been quite a while since I updated the blog here and I thought I should post a quick update as to whats going on in the land of Richard!

I am approaching the end of my contract at Aardman as production is nearly complete on the Pirates movie and at the same time I am going to be moving house next month to Portsmouth which is really limiting the amount of time I have had to get any sculpting done! Saying that I am moving to somewhere that I have a dedicated workshop so I will be able to crack on with several new projects.

These projects range from creating single pieces which will be put up for sale to casting my own range of 15/18mm scale figures. With an eclectic range of subjects ranging from Science Fiction to Steampunk, Modern Myth and Fantasy, I suspect I will have enough to keep me entertained for some time to come!

Heres an example of some of the small scale stuff I will be casting:

Dwarves!

Standing just under 10mm tall, I have become fascinated with sculpting in this small scale and hope to be able to put quite a bit of stuff up for sale soon!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment