Monday 31 October 2011

Robots For Sale!

Hi!

Well we are back from the MCM in London and it was a great experience and we got lots of interest in our stuff! Amys Quadropusses sold out entirely and I even managed to sell one of the my Series 1 Rusty Robots!

I would have loved to have sold more but speaking with some of the other traders it just seems that this year folks just didn't have the money to spend so it was quite quiet sales wise despite it having record attendance!

Still it means that I have a batch of robots being listed on Etsy now! Heres the link to my ETSY SITE. At present I have the remainder of the Series 1 Rusty Robots listed but I will be listing the rest at some point this evening!

 Bumble

 Hammerboy

Pathfinder

For sale at present theres Hammerboy, Bumble and Pathfinder. Rollerboy sold at the MCM so is no longer available I'm afraid! The show specials and minibots will be getting added soon so please feel free to nip over and have a look!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment